The Entity Who Came for Christmas: A Holiday Novella - Cat Devon

Meh but before I tell you why, the story:

So the mc's meet again, cuz apparently they already know each other, and the H was a wuss and got scared of their 'connection' and ran away and the witch of a h was hurt with a good dose of anger thrown in so she curses the H (all that happens before the book starts, and very little is said about the actual curse) and the only way to break the curse is if the H believes... literally the h keeps telling him he just needs to believe but IMO she doesn't really explain it very well.

There's also a side story about the sword Excalibur which sure as shit sounded like it could have been awesome, but lack of story development and the confines of this particular novella ( as well as the unnecessary excerpt) didn't really give it a chance to shine....

So The Entity who came for Christmas was too short to really be considered good. Even for a novella it seemed short. Like a little too much was cut out, and then to add insult to injury there's an excerpt for the next entity book at the end( even more insulting is that it's the same excerpt that's at the end of her previous book, Sleeping With the Entity but I feel like this whole story would have been better served by taking the excerpt out, or even just cutting it short, and adding pages to the actual novella, itself.

Huh, the more I think about it the more irritated I get, so I think I'll just end where I began, and say meh.