Boss Man (The Tycoon Club #2) - Marie Rochelle 1.5 starsThis is one of those books, that starts off okay, but by the end has you cursing at it's sheer stupidity. (I'm at a loss at how so many people rated this so highly --I just don't get it!) The Hero's an indecisive idiot. One minute he doesn't want the h, then he only wants her as a sex buddy, then he wants her, but no one else can go near her, then he wants her for always but still treats her like crap. He's hot, then cold, then hot then cold, again and again. She's a harpy. I actually liked her in the begining, but then...oh she made me want to slap her. She sees a half naked woman on his bed, so she tells him she has to much pride to be okay with him 'sleeping' with other people. Then she has sex with him! He never explains the situation, but she still "melts in his arms" ...Seriously? Add to that, the story is inconsistent, and plot devices are thrown in almost as an after thought. The story isn't planned out, characters act in ways that make little to no sense, and is just poorly written (and that doesn't even include the grammatical mistakes!) Honestly, it just isn't worth your time. It's one good point, is that I was able to make it to the very end...One of the few occasions I can say I'm thankful for short books!A side note: For the first 3/4ths of the book, I didn't even know I was reading an interracial romance. The only thing that gives it away is the cover (which I obvioulsy didn't look at closely enough) and a reference to Nelly and Ciara (which at least for me, doesn't automatically mean there's a black character involved). It's not til last half of the book that skin color's even mentioned!