Unforgivable (Tracers #3) - Laura Griffin Hmm...so I've been trying to decide what to rate this one, as I think it falls somewhere around the 3.5 star mark....It's well written, but I have to say I spent a good long while not liking the Hero...like really, really not liking him. So much so that I put this book down for months before finally picking it up again....(I started it relatively soon after it came out, Dec 2010, and didn't pick it up again til the end of May, 2011) Well, I liked the suspsense aspect of the novel...it wasn't the best I'd ever read, but it as pretty enjoyable, overall. I wasn't ever on the edge of my seat, and I wasn't really interested in who the bad guy was, ...none the less, that part of the book didn't bother me. But not liking the Hero, made it pretty hard to like the romance aspect of the book...We seem to get more from the heroines point of view, than his...so it's easy to like Mia, our not so kick ass heroine, but, and I'll freely admit, the break I took from reading this could be effecting my memory, we learn very little about RIc, said Hero. We only get bits and peices of his history, and as Mia says he's not a talker....so not really being able to get into his head, and having him say very little leads to not being able to understand why he is the way he is, (despite a few general details) so I can't help but think Mia could do better that Ric, that she's settling...and settling for second (or even third) place, has no place in a romance....So, so far I'll say this is my least favorite of her Tracers books, but I've like all of Ms Griffins other books, so I'm still looing forward to Snapped, the next Book in the series. I can't help but think she could do better than her 'Hero' Ric. HE comes off as a...well a Jerk, hoenstly. I;ll admit, but I do' recall learning very much of his backstory..and as Mia says, he's not a talker...so we, as the reader know less about him, then Mia does...