Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5) - Gail Carriger somewhere betwen 3.5 and 4 stars.I cursed myself an idiot when I first bought this...The last two books in the series were pretty damn disappointing, so much so that when I did start this, my expectations were pretty low...which may be why I'm so surprised by Timeless...It was so much better then the last few books,(though still not quite as good as the first...) It almost makes me wish this wasn't the last book in the Parasol Protectorate series. Altogether it was better put together, more in character, and all around funnier then the last few books, and didn't annoy me half as much as the previous installments. I'm not sure there's anything else to say, other than give it a chance :)On a side note, if you haven't checked out Ms Carrigers site, next up are two YA series: the Finishing School Series (2/2013) which takes place in the same world as tPP, but 25 years earlier, and either late 2013 or early 2014, The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Series starring Alexia's daughter, Prudence comes out...