Eyes Ever to the Sky - Katie French So this was a pretty random read...I'm not sure what drew me I to it.And I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. The beginning for the most part ( minus some stereotypical descriptions of trailer park living and very little world building ) was pretty well written....I really thought this was going to be a 4 star read. Everything was going swimmingly, right up until the hero of our story, who's woken up, naked, alone, and with no memory, literally runs into his past...from this point on, very little made sense. I kept going from being confused, as to why certain characters did what they did, to wanting to itch slap them for being idiots. So yeah, 2 stars for the second half of the book. Also the book ends, in a not so happy place, and you'll have to wait for the next book to see what happens. Having said that, I probably won't be reading it. not sure it it was the disappointing second half of the book or if I just want something with a little more depth to it, either way, I'm just not interested in seeing what happens.