Smart, Sexy and Secretive - Tammy Falkner Okay so here's the thing...Smart sexy and secretive was well written and just all around fun, and I really enjoyed it. ... But despite my mostly positive feelings about it, it was still a tad disappointing. My biggest issue? The length... I mean stuff happened, but It just didn't feel like enough happened to warrant its own book....and it all ended so fast!Also the resolution to the issues between the mc's and the h's dad, IMO came about way too easily.... I mean he's a douche for most of the story, but all it takes is 10 minutes to change his tune? Seriously? And there are a few scenes we don't get, like her dad finding out it was Logan's drawing he liked, or him kicking Trip's ass back home, or Logan, who was awesome, by the way, doing homework---> is it weird that I want to see that?. Anyway, I'm still going to read the next book ( I really like TF's style and I love the Reeds brothers! , but I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't get unnecessarily split into more than one book! So even though I enjoyed this installment, I can't bring myself to give it more than 3.5 stars. I feel like if it was advertised as a novella ( maybe Reed brothers, #1.5 instead of #2) I'd have liked it more but because it wasn't, there's just not enough for me to give it any more stars. Then again there are a lot of higher rating for this one, so maybe I'm just being greedy!