Enticed by His Forgotten Lover (Harlequin Desire)

Enticed by His Forgotten Lover (Harlequin Desire) - Maya Banks I don't read a lot of Harlequin titles, ( but when I do, they're usually in the Blaze line)...so maybe my expectations were a little off...but this was just okay. I liked the beginning more then the end, though I did figure out how it was gonna end, fairly early on. There's not a whole lot of character development...there's a few secondary characters, who I'm assuming are all future heroes, but they're sort of jerks in the beginning of the book, but then do a 180 at the end, for no apparent reason.  oh and I don't remember how far along the heroine was in her pregnancy, but she ends up flying at one point.......isn't there some rule about pregnant women, at a certain amount of months, not riding on airplanes?And then the  end.... It isn't bad, just a bit too obvious. I think I was hoping for a few surprises....So the  overall story is pretty predictable, but still enjoyable. I'd say if you're looking for a comfort read then Enticed by his forgotten lover fits the bill.3 stars.