Wild & Steamy (Includes: Iron Seas #0.4; The Disillusionists Trilogy #2.5)

Wild & Steamy - Meljean Brook, Jill Myles, Carolyn Crane Overall, 3 stars.The Blushing Bounder by Meljean Brook was very very sweet, and I loved, loved the characters! However, I did think it   came off as too short even for an anthology. Still enjoyed it, and does a great job of reminding me how much I'm loving her steam punk world...if u haven't read the iron duke, it may not be as enjoyable though, and IMO it's not a great intro the series... If you have read it, then this is a great addition! 4 starsThe second  story, Vixen by Jill Myles was... well, not what I  expected....we went from   ms brooks' sweet story with almost no sex to a menage story...can you say out of place? It also seemed to have three story lines going on, the mfm relationship, bad Guys threatening the heroine,(providing the heroes with an excuse to protect her), and a side story re: the h's relationship with her mother...which for a  novella was just too much...add to that I didn't like the heroine....and the hints of world building just didn't interest me...this was my first experience with Jill Myles and I've gotta say im not eager to repeat it! 2 starsSame goes for the last story,Kitten-tiger & the Monk by Carolyn Crane... again it was my first experience with Carolyn crane, and while her story wasn't bad, and I did like it more tha ms. Myles's contribution, I'm still  not about to run out and get the rest of her series. Maybe if I'd read them beforehand, this story wouldn't have seemed so... Complicated.... And I wasn't too fond of this heroine either, so liking the overall story was hard on that front too.. The heat level was somewhere between the first and second story's. 3 stars.So, I guess I only liked the first story, though I'm pretty sure it was the shortest, and the one I wish had been the longest.... honestly,if i had the print version of W&S, that first story would be the only reason i'd keep it. The other two weren't totally bad, they just didn't interest me.... I'm all ready to move on to something else, and I'm forgetting the last two stories as we 'speak'!