Space Junque (Apocalypto, #1)

Space Junque (Apocalypto, #1) - L.K. Rigel this is gonna be pretty short, because I just don't really know what to say...This was the weirdest story I've read in ages...it starts up as a pretty decent SFR with the majority(90%) of the story coming from the heroine's  perspective ,  with imperial forces, nuclear weapons, mysteries,  space ships ( yay!) an alright heroine, a better hero, and a pretty decent if a bit vague story....then some god like character gets introduced and everything goes to hell...a really weird hell. I'm not even sure where the god like character came from, it was just so...weird really is the only word I can think of to describe her....and then a bunch of little girls are introduced to be future breeders...then the story pretty much ends...I guess to be picked up in book 2 of the series. I will say this is a somewhat short short story, if you'd like to give it a try, you won't have to devote too much time to it, and hey who knows, maybe it'll be a new favorite? For me though, it's a 2.5 star read: 3 stars for the first bit, 1.5 for the bit after the god lady comes into it)