Mathilda, SuperWitch (Mathilda's Book of Shadows, #1)

Mathilda, SuperWitch (Mathilda's Book of Shadows, #1) - Kristen Ashley So...entertaining, at times humorous, but above all irritating.The whole book is written diary style. The only thing that would've annoyed me more, is if it had been written in epistolary format.Also Irritating because there's no real conclusion(and I'm not planning on reading the next book) , the impulsive  designer label whore of a heroine irked me, I wasn't too fond of either hero ( mostly cuz we don't really get to know either them all that well) , the world itself I just didn't like. Oh and, finally, there were a lot of on-the-side history lessons...like something big  would be happening, but the heroine would stop halfway through and take a couple pages to explain some historical/ cultural point before getting back to the something big.Having said all that I did finish it. Usually with this style of writing( journal/ diary entries) I don't even make it to the second chapter...So a half a star for that, but even with that,  it's  only 2.5 stars for this one.