Red: Transplanted Tales, Book 1

Red - Kate SeRine so imo, this is more UF then PNR, mostly cuz the romantic bits aren't, well....romantic...A least not til the end, I mean the scenes are there, but of the meh variety. It also doesn't help, and this is a bit of a spoiler but also a deal breaker for some romance fans, so I've gotta mention it, Red 'sleeps' with someone not the hero...mind you, she's not with her hero yet, ....and to be fair there's no details, it's just mentioned that she gives into him...but still...not exactly what I wanted to readOh also, I didn't really like the heroine, Red. I didn't like her voice, I didn't like that she seemed to be an inconsistent character...one second she's all bad ass the next she's crying her eyes out...I just couldn't connect with her....and the hero...well all I can say is meh. He isn't very fleshed out. And there were a few bits that dragged on and on..... So yeah,. I don't know if I'll read the next book yet, but if I come across it, I may give it a chance...eventually. I want to give this 2.5 stars, but lets say 3 because I really do love the idea behind the story...I just wish it was carried out better.